Apr 23, 2010

untuk yg teristimewa...

hepi brthday 2 u...
hepi brthday 2 u...
hepi brthday hepi brthday...
hepi brthday 2 u...


Guess what!!!
It’s your birthday today!!
So what I have to say?
Is happy happy birthday!!!!!

I hope I can make your dreams come true!
But. Part of me says I already do.
My dreams have come true
That dream is filled with you
Filled with love and happiness
But, mostly you!!!

What can I say

I love you

Knowing you love me to

I try to find the courage to say I love you.
Yet it seems, when I’m near you..

When I’m near you..
I seem to not know what to say.
It’s overwhelming. Knowing that you?re mine
All mine. Not another girl can have you.

You’re the only one I need
When I dream I dream of you
Dreaming someday I’ll be with you
Now that I have you..
All I can dream is?
Dream you will be mine forever.

All I can say is I love you!!!
I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment